The National Congress of Black Women Foundation is a registered charity that promotes and facilitates activities and model programs which foster advancement, recognition, health and education of black women and their families through funding and research.
The National Congress of Black Women Foundation (NCWBF) is a registered charity that promotes and facilitates activities and model programs which foster advancement, recognition, history, and education of black women and their families since 1992.
We carry out our mission by operating innovative community-based programs for people of all ages by:
- Providing growth and educational opportunities for our community
- Encouraging life-long learning
- Foster better health and wellness through education
- Promote, preserve, and document Black History, Heritage, and Culture through raising our profile
- Foster intergenerational mentoring
- Train and educate youth in leadership skills and civic engagement
- Nurturing a deeper appreciation of our cultural diversity and heritage
- Engage in charitable activities
- Raise funds for scholarship and programs
What We Do
Learn about the programs created by NCBWF. Read more...